Wednesday, December 10, 2014

NEED A CONFIDANT?

Proverbs 24:6  
For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Do you need someone you can tell anything and everything, who will be of help to you, and yet maintain 100% confidentiality?
Are you overwhelmed and just need the listening ear of someone who won't take advantage of you?
Do you have personal goals but need someone to push you to achieve them?
Do you need someone who believes in miracles and will pray with you until your breakthrough comes?

If any/all of the above is YOU, I've been called to help you. That's my full time job (smiles).
I care about you and desire to see your joy full.
Please reach me on whichever is convenient:
1. Facebook inbox (Adigun Oluwatimilehin)
2. Whatsapp (+2348023458880)
3. BBM. PIN: 75BDBFD4 (first time sharing it this publicly).
4. Email: timtimmy1@yahoo.com

All the above are my personal contacts.
I believe in the power of ONE. If you are the only person who needs this, I'm a fulfilled man.
Please allow me be a blessing to you. I want to be your friend.
We WILL laugh at last because GOD will make your joy overflow.
And just in case you're wondering, it is free. I'm rather honoured being a blessing to you.
Timi.

Proverbs 18:24b
... and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

No comments: