The latest 3 editions of MINE Magazine - 37th, 38th and 39th- NOW OUT!!! - http://wp.me/p52Wto-4Z
Friday, February 20, 2015
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
For those writing JAMB, SAT, ICAN and other exams, and stay around Ojodu, Ogba, Berger, Akute, Ishaga and Agege, this is for you!
MINE Teenage Ministry is suspending trainings at the Dream Center to give you a comfortable environment to read and prepare for your exam.
Duration: February and March 2015.
Time: 9am to 3pm.
Venue: MINE Dream Center. 4, Oke-Itunu crescent, off Ajibode street, off Akinajo street, Kayode plaza bustop, Ajuwon, Lagos.
1. Comfort of a Air-Conditioned Reading Room.
2. No noise or distractions.
3. You get to read with others and get challenged/motivated.
4. You get to have people praying for you and trusting God with you for success in your exam(s).
And...it is FREE!
For enquiries, please call Caleb 08102959248
Anchor scripture: Deut 28:13
It's time to excel and keep excelling!!!
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.
Do you need someone you can tell anything and everything, who will be of help to you, and yet maintain 100% confidentiality?
Are you overwhelmed and just need the listening ear of someone who won't take advantage of you?
Do you have personal goals but need someone to push you to achieve them?
Do you need someone who believes in miracles and will pray with you until your breakthrough comes?
If any/all of the above is YOU, I've been called to help you. That's my full time job (smiles).
I care about you and desire to see your joy full.
Please reach me on whichever is convenient:
1. Facebook inbox (Adigun Oluwatimilehin)
2. Whatsapp (+2348023458880)
3. BBM. PIN: 75BDBFD4 (first time sharing it this publicly).
4. Email: email@example.com
All the above are my personal contacts.
I believe in the power of ONE. If you are the only person who needs this, I'm a fulfilled man.
Please allow me be a blessing to you. I want to be your friend.
We WILL laugh at last because GOD will make your joy overflow.
And just in case you're wondering, it is free. I'm rather honoured being a blessing to you.
... and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
Monday, December 8, 2014
Good morning family!
God has been dealing with us in MINE Teenage Ministry on a couple of things.
The first we'll be sharing this morning is SERVICE.
Text: John 13:1-17
Jesus SERVED His disciples!
If He was here physically, He (your Lord, Saviour and Master) would still serve you.
He has called YOU to do same.
Please reach out to at least two (2) people today; people who probably can NEVER repay you, and serve them.
1. Pay someone's transport fare.
2. Say a nice word to the LAWMA sweeper on the road (for those in Lagos, Nigeria).
3. Send airtime to a younger friend.
4. Hug that person that hurt you yesterday.
5. Kiss your children as you drop them in school. 6. Say thank you to the traffic warden.
7. Allow that car/person pass ahead of you.
8. Help that old woman with her load.
9. Refuse to laugh at that lecturer or teacher's grammatical blunder.
10. Talk with that 'physically challeged' colleague that others avoid.
...the list goes on.
Today will be special for you as you SERVE...
THEN, MAKE IT A DAILY AFFAIR.
We love you!!!